1. What is jugglr?
Jugglr is a simple and secure way to access a network of trusted mums in your local area to help juggle the demands of your busy life. Who needs it? All mums! From mums to-be to mums of grown up children and everyone in the between!
2. What does Jugglr do?
3. How do you keep Jugglr safe?
4. I'm still 'unverified' can you help?
If you’ve been on Jugglr for a few days and you still receive the ‘unverified user’ pop up message chances are that you have already been verified but you’ve not received the verification notification for some reason. To fix this please sign out the app and sign back in.
We send notifications to verify mums in Jugglr and for many other user interactions. Please make your Jugglr notifications are ‘ON’ not to miss out future messages.
Now that you are fully active, look for a mum who can help in your local area and help her back… that’s what Jugglr is all about! It’s FREE to exchange help in Jugglr.
5. I can't see any pins in the map and seems there are no users
You are likely on an earlier version of Jugglr app and somehow the ‘compulsory update’ did not get to you. This is easy to fix:
- iPhone users – Please uninstall and install Jugglr app from the App Store. When you sign in you will be in the current version and should see all pins around you. Zoom out and scroll to the area of interest. Also check out list view (top right button next to search).
- Android users – Android phones store data from previous application that need to be cleared before uninstalling the app. In most android phones please follow these steps:
- Go to Storage & USB > Apps > Jugglr
- Tap ‘clear data’ twice, it should show ‘0’ data for Jugglr App
- Uninstall Jugglr
- Install Jugglr from the Google Play store. When you sign in you will be in the current version and should see all pins around you. zoom out and scroll to the area of interest. Also check out list view (top right button next to search).
6. Who is going to verify me and how can I verify trusted mums?
The preferred route for verification is that a mum in your network already approved in Jugglr verifies you from the app. During the verification process we ask Jugglr members to verify only trusted mums they actually know. In our systems we keep a log of who verified whom.
As part of our verification process however, even after a mum is verified by another mum in Jugglr, we run an advanced social media scan on every member. If we are satisfied that members meet our screening criteria we will keep them in Jugglr. Otherwise we will ask for further info and in some rare instances we have to make the users inactive (e.g. feels like fake or spam).
In areas where there is a low density of users we run our advanced social media scan as a priority to avoid mums having to wait for too long without being verified just because they have no friends in Jugglr yet.
Once a mum is verified in Jugglr she is in a position to invite other trusted mums who she’s friends with and verify them herself from the app. To verify trusted mums in Jugglr just search in ‘map view’ or ‘list view’ by typing their name or suburb (then tap pin in ‘map view’ only). When you find the profile of the trusted mums you invited tap on the ‘+’ icon and verify them into Jugglr’s trusted network!
7. Have you thought about making video tutorials on 'how to use Jugglr'?
Yes, we did! The following video tutorials are currently available:
- Jugglr tutorial #1 : Find a mum who can help in Jugglr!
- Jugglr tutorial #2 : Exchange help with a mum in your local area with Jugglr!
- Jugglr tutorial #3 : Keep track of your to do’s, chats and connections in Jugglr!
- Jugglr tutorial #4 : Update your preferences and make the most of Jugglr!
- Jugglr tutorial #5 : Tailor your profile in Jugglr!
- Jugglr tutorial #6 : Invite trusted mums in Jugglr!
You can access a summary of our video tutorials here. We update our video tutorials regularly so please visit our youtube channel to know more.
8. How can I find mums in my local area who are willing to help?
9. What can I use Jugglr for?
10. How do I get in touch with other mums?
11. Can I invite other mums to Jugglr?
12. Is there a way to keep track of the tasks exchanged with other mums?
13. How do I determine a fair swap of services?
14. Can I rate mums for services?
15. I don’t have anything to swap, can I pay a mum for a service instead?
16. Can I pay cash?
17. Are there any fees involved when I pay via the App?
Jugglr does not charge any service fee to mums.
18. How can I report a problem with a transaction?
19. Which mobile do I need to download and use Jugglr?
20. What if I move house or area, will Jugglr still work?
21. Do I need to share my address details?
22. How do I delete my account?
23. I think I have been verified by a stranger, is this possible?
24. I followed the step at FAQ#4 but I'm still 'unverified'...
If this happened, most likely we tried to verify you using our advanced social media scanning but have not been able to do so we will request further information by email. You will be asked to provide:
- Facebook account name
- Linkedin account name
- Instagram account name
- Twitter account name
If, upon further screening, we are still unable to verify you, we will follow up and you may need to provide alternative identification. You can fast track this process by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your help in keeping Jugglr a trusted network of mums willing to help in your local area.
There is no help mums in Jugglr are not able to offer! If you can think of it, you can Jugglr it!