Find out more about Jugglr.
Jugglr is a free mobile app connecting you with other local mums willing to help – any kind of help, anywhere, anytime. Read below our answers to frequently asked questions.Download jugglr
1. What is jugglr?
Jugglr is a simple and secure way to access a network of trusted mums in your local area to help juggle the demands of your busy life. Who needs it? All mums! From mums to-be to mums of grown up children and everyone in the between!
2. What does Jugglr do?
3. How do you keep Jugglr safe?
Upon joining Jugglr, every mum is verified by another mum who is already part of Jugglr’s trusted network. To maintain the safety and security of the platform, mums are able to block other users and report abuse as required. These instances are followed up as a matter of priority by our Customer Service team who know how critical safety and security is for mums.
4. I'm still 'unverified' can you help?
If you’ve been on Jugglr for a few days and you still receive the ‘unverified user’ pop up message chances are that you have already been verified but you’ve not received the verification notification for some reason. To fix this please sign out the app and sign back in.
We send notifications to verify mums in Jugglr and for many other user interactions. Please make your Jugglr notifications are ‘ON’ not to miss out future messages.
Now that you are fully active, look for a mum who can help in your local area and help her back… that’s what Jugglr is all about! It’s FREE to exchange help in Jugglr.
5. I can't see any pins in the map and seems there are no users
You are likely on an earlier version of Jugglr app and somehow the ‘compulsory update’ did not get to you. This is easy to fix:
- iPhone users – Please uninstall and install Jugglr app from the App Store. When you sign in you will be in the current version and should see all pins around you. Zoom out and scroll to the area of interest. Also check out list view (top right button next to search).
- Android users – Android phones store data from previous application that need to be cleared before uninstalling the app. In most android phones please follow these steps:
- Go to Storage & USB > Apps > Jugglr
- Tap ‘clear data’ twice, it should show ‘0’ data for Jugglr App
- Uninstall Jugglr
- Install Jugglr from the Google Play store. When you sign in you will be in the current version and should see all pins around you. zoom out and scroll to the area of interest. Also check out list view (top right button next to search).
6. Who is going to verify me and how can I verify trusted mums?
The preferred route for verification is that a mum in your network already approved in Jugglr verifies you from the app. During the verification process we ask Jugglr members to verify only trusted mums they actually know. In our systems we keep a log of who verified whom.
As part of our verification process however, even after a mum is verified by another mum in Jugglr, we run an advanced social media scan on every member. If we are satisfied that members meet our screening criteria we will keep them in Jugglr. Otherwise we will ask for further info and in some rare instances we have to make the users inactive (e.g. feels like fake or spam).
In areas where there is a low density of users we run our advanced social media scan as a priority to avoid mums having to wait for too long without being verified just because they have no friends in Jugglr yet.
Once a mum is verified in Jugglr she is in a position to invite other trusted mums who she’s friends with and verify them herself from the app. To verify trusted mums in Jugglr just search in ‘map view’ or ‘list view’ by typing their name or suburb (then tap pin in ‘map view’ only). When you find the profile of the trusted mums you invited tap on the ‘+’ icon and verify them into Jugglr’s trusted network!
7. Have you thought about making video tutorials on 'how to use Jugglr'?
Yes, we did! The following video tutorials are currently available:
- Jugglr tutorial #1 : Find a mum who can help in Jugglr!
- Jugglr tutorial #2 : Exchange help with a mum in your local area with Jugglr!
- Jugglr tutorial #3 : Keep track of your to do’s, chats and connections in Jugglr!
- Jugglr tutorial #4 : Update your preferences and make the most of Jugglr!
- Jugglr tutorial #5 : Tailor your profile in Jugglr!
- Jugglr tutorial #6 : Invite trusted mums in Jugglr!
You can access a summary of our video tutorials here. We update our video tutorials regularly so please visit our youtube channel to know more.
8. How can I find mums in my local area who are willing to help?
You can quickly create a profile to share with other mums what type of help you need and how you can help in return.
9. What can I use Jugglr for?
You can search for mums in your area who are willing to help with everything from picking up the kids to learning a new language, parenting advice, personal and career coaching, cooking and housework, kids sport, mums fitness, a girls’ night out and much more.
10. How do I get in touch with other mums?
The App will show mums with matching needs and offers in your area through map and list views. You can contact mums in Jugglr through the chat to make arrangements and negotiate an exchange of services or a fair price for a service. You can save them as your favourites ‘+’ icon to let them know that you’re willing to chat or exchange help.
11. Can I invite other mums to Jugglr?
Yes, if they have to have a Facebook account, you can invite them directly through the App. Alternatively, you can share the App in your timeline, groups, Twitter, Messenger, Whatsapp, LinkedIn, via email and many other ways.
12. Is there a way to keep track of the tasks exchanged with other mums?
Yes, there is. On the App you can view current and completed tasks, including offer summary details.
13. How do I determine a fair swap of services?
14. Can I rate mums for services?
Yes, you can. We encourage and monitor ratings to continue to make Jugglr a trusted network providing mums with the support, services and awesome experience they deserve.
15. I don’t have anything to swap, can I pay a mum for a service instead?
Yes, if the other mums are willing to accept a payment in return for helping you. All payments are handled through the app.
16. Can I pay cash?
We do not recommend it. Instead we have provided you with an easy and secure way to make payments through the app. When arranging an exchange type ‘payment’ and enter value desired. Using Jugglr for payments also avoids the hassle of having to carry around cash and the awkwardness of exchanging cash between mums that want to help each other out.
17. Are there any fees involved when I pay via the App?
Jugglr will charge a small service fee only if a payment is made to receive a service. During the offer process mums will have the opportunity to review and accept payment amounts before sending the offer. Generally, our fees are the equivalent of a ‘gold coin’ and they are required to facilitate the payment.
18. How can I report a problem with a transaction?
You can contact our Customer Service team through the app. It is very simple and intuitive, go to ‘My To-Do’s’ > Social / Marketplace > tap relevant offer banner > tap option in Offer Summary > tap ‘Contact Customer Service > type and send message.
19. Which mobile do I need to download and use Jugglr?
Jugglr works with both iOS and Android devices. You can download it here.
20. What if I move house or area, will Jugglr still work?
Yes, you can change your postcode settings in Jugglr at any time through the User Settings menu.
21. Do I need to share my address details?
No, you don’t. We don’t ask for your full address, you should be wary of other apps that get your full address. Jugglr uses only the postcode provided at sign up to assign the local area a user belongs to. If you want to privately share your address with other specific mums who want to help you out, you can do it at your own choice using chat and by exchanging offers of help.
22. How do I delete my account?
23. I think I have been verified by a stranger, is this possible?
If you think you’ve been verified by a mum you don’t now, please contact our customer service so that we can promptly follow up. During the verification process we ask Jugglr members to verify only trusted mums they know. In our systems we can see who verified whom and we will investigate such cases. As part of our verification process, even after a mum is verified by another mum in Jugglr, we also run an advanced social media scan on every member. If we are satisfied that members meet our screening criteria we will keep them in Jugglr. There is a very small percentage of users that we contact for further info and if this information is not provided we are forced to make them inactive. Thank you for raising this with us and please keep sharing any concern or suggestion you may have to help us keep Jugglr a trusted network of mums.
24. I followed the step at FAQ#4 but I'm still 'unverified'...
If this happened, most likely we tried to verify you using our advanced social media scanning but have not been able to do so we will request further information by email. You will be asked to provide:
- Facebook account name
- Linkedin account name
- Instagram account name
- Twitter account name
If, upon further screening, we are still unable to verify you, we will follow up and you may need to provide alternative identification. You can fast track this process by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your help in keeping Jugglr a trusted network of mums willing to help in your local area.
There is no help mums in Jugglr are not able to offer! If you can think of it, you can Jugglr it!